The training course is designed to provide practical guidance to those who are involved in managing or administration of projects where use of FIDIC forms of contracts is required. This course covers FIDIC contract management, claim management and dispute management in depth and also it covers all aspects of importance of Employer’s and Contracting authorities.
It is suitable for all the Parties involved with a new FIDIC Contract – the Employer, the Project Manager, the Contractor, the Engineer, and the DAB Members. By having a good understanding of the FIDIC contract and claim management approach and the resulting responsibilities and rights of the Parties under a 1999 FIDIC Contracts, a more efficient management of the project may be achieved.
5 CORE TAKEAWAYS
The attendants will:
- Have adequate knowledge on FIDIC and the internationally accepted framework for project procurement
- Have confidence in working with FIDIC Contracts documents as Project Managers or Contract Administrators
- Gain knowledge of all the different Fidic Contracts.
- Have an understanding of Dispute Adjudication Boards
- Can Manage Claims and Disputes
This practical training course or seminar, provided by a professional engineer with extensive international experience, explains and illustrates the use of the FIDIC Conditions of Contract for Construction (the “Construction Contract”) and the FIDIC Conditions of Contract for Plant and Design-Build (the “Design Build Contract”) . The course is designed to help the participants have confidence in working with these documents whether representing employers, consultants or contractors. Case studies are included.
FEES PER REGISTRANT